Benefit from our proven approach and our sustainable methods for the development and execution of:
- Messages that promote awareness, understanding and action among your employees and leaders.
- Internal brand awareness, which inspires your employees and executives to co-design and also makes them brand ambassadors.
- Communication plans that create an appropriate rhythm of information, inspiration and dialogue to drive behavioural change.
- Tools that activate and permanently involve executives and employees throughout the organization.
Especially in focus: How much 4.0 do you and your employees need?
Process of internal Communication
Bring your organization into the fast lane with strategic employee communication
Assessment tools and methods help your business understand the effectiveness of your communication.
Use the evaluations to uncover gaps. That way, you know which skills your employees need to build so that they can contribute sustainably to achieving the organization’s goals.
Communication planning does not have to be complicated or time consuming. Regardless of whether you are updating your annual employee communications plan or supporting a change initiative, we work with you to develop an effective plan.
- a convincing situation analysis
- clear targets
- intelligent strategies and tactics
- convincing key messages
- best practice measurement-strategies
We work with executives and communication teams to manage complex organizational and personnel changes. Our goal is to minimize disruption to employees and maximize the benefits associated with change. This speeds up the results.
We help your leaders articulate strategies and values, enhance their skills, promote the desired corporate culture and employee experience, and inspire leadership teams to achieve higher levels of performance.
Our internal design team uses strategic graphic design to provide your employees with the appropriate media, such as infographics, illustrative design, effective presentations and other accompanying materials visually provide the most important information.
Do you have a big challenge in employee communication, but a limited budget?
Do you need to start an internal communication program, but do not want to make a long-term commitment?
Here, too, Solution Elements supports you: we offer you smart solutions in the desired scope and at the desired price.